Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fun stuff




Thursday I got a delightful surprise as I was working in the library. In walked the Froerer family, old friends from California, now living in Arizona. You can't imagine what joy it was to see them and visit briefly. I don't think I'm homesick, but seeing people from home sure makes me happy.
The next day David and I got to go to the Draper temple and do work for a lot of our deceased relations. Another thrill.
That night my dear friend Debra Stewart and her sister Renee, one of my co-grandmas, came into town and took a lovely evening trail ride with me. So good to see them.
My brother and his family are in town for a big reunion of his wife's family so we got to see nieces and nephews and cousins who are normally far away. It warms my heart to have the blessing of friends and family even while far from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment