Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine Update

I met Jeremy Lambert this week. He is employed by a company that does electronics for the church and so is often in and out, and round about all the buildings on temple square. He was just as nice as I expected him to be. He is a young husband, and father of four little boys. He has close relatives who have experienced extraordinary challenges, which I believe has contributed to his sensitive nature. I was able to tell him how much his generous gift touched me and he told me a little of how it came to be. His wife asked him why on earth he was so obsessed with giving this picture to someone who he had never met. All he could say was that he felt as if someone unseen was pushing him until it was done and delivered. I told him that I know someone who could be pretty pushy who might be responsible. A big thanks to the pusher, and the pushee who was sensitive enough to follow through, and make this little miracle happen.

1 comment: